Passive House building certification
For building certification, planning execution is checked carefully and comprehensively. Other documentation relating to the construction such as the airtightness test complete the quality assurance process. A certificate is only issued if the exactly defined criteria have been met without exception.
Advantages for the owner
- Certainty that the agreed-upon energy standard will actually be achieved
- Increase in property value through independent quality assessment
- Certified Passive House verification using the Passive House Planning Package (PHPP) can also be submitted for various subsidy programmes.
Advantages for the designer
- Prevention of errors due to thorough external checking of planning prior to the start of construction
- Recognition as a Certified Passive House Designer is possible by submitting a certified building
Building criteria ( pdf 723 KB)