The Hellenic Passive House Institute and its Cyprus office announce the 1st Mediterranean Course and a Certification Exam for Passive House Designers in Nicosia, Cyprus in January 2017. Participation in the course and examination have specific specialties.
The course, which is 70 hours, will be held in Nicosia on the ETEK (Technical Chamber of Cyprus) facilities, 8 Kerveros Street, 1016 Nicosia, with the authorization of PHI by certified trainers.
This first course in Cyprus will be updated with new material, which includes among others:
- Analytic presentations of building services installations
- Blow door test and building thermography
- Special section for cooling and dehumidification of the building for southern climates
- Presentation of new PHPP 9 and DesignPH
- Module for EnerPHit renovations and step-by-step process
The Course (CEPH 12) will take place the following days and times:
- Friday 01/20/17 4.00pm - 9.00pm
- Saturday 01/21/17 9:00 a.m. - 2.00pm and 3.00 - 8.00pm
- Sunday, 01/22/17 9:00 a.m. - 2.00pm and 3.00 - 8.00pm
- Monday 01/23/17 4.00pm - 9.00pm
- Tuesday 01/24/17 4.00pm - 9.00pm
- Wednesday 01/25/17 4.00pm - 9.00pm
- Thursday 01/26/17 4.00pm - 9.00pm
- Friday 1/27/17 4.00pm - 9.00pm
- Saturday 01/28/17 9:00 a.m. - 2.00pm and 3.00 - 8.00pm
- Sunday 01/29/17 9:00 a.m. - 2.00pm and 3.00 - 8.00pm
Maximum number of participants : 20
The formal written examination, which is governed by specific rules and a predetermined material, will last three hours and will be held in Nicosia, Cyprus and/or in Athens, Greece on Saturday the 3rd of March 2017 at 10.00 am.
The test is considered successful if the candidate is at least 50% of the score points. Successful candidates will receive a certificate from the German Passive House Institute . Course and Examination will be under the supervision of Hellenic Passive House Institute .
There are four options for participation:
- Participation in the seminar and examination. (EUR 1.050)
- Participation in the seminar only and at a later time to examination (EUR 800)
- Purchase of learning material + examination (EUR 700)
- Only Examination (EUR 350)
The price of each option is listed in the online application form below. Participants offered (surcharge) and PHPP software 9.6 eng at a special price of 150 euros. The course will take place in English, with material in English. In the exam it is possible language selection (Greek to English)
Please fill in the Form below and attach the following :
- Filled and signed the Application for the Examination. Please consider that you have to bring the prototype filled and signed during the exam.
- Copy of your Diploma or bachelor degree.
- Copy of the payment (if already done)
For further questions or information please contact :
Milos Ilic : email : email@example.com Telephone : +357 22270385
Stefan Pallantzas : email: firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone : +30 211 4081109